Shipping and Returns
The reach of the courier we use is wide however they cannot deliver to absolutely every within South Africa. Please ensure you check our courier services’
website to ensure that we deliver to your address. We unfortunately cannot be responsible to refund you for an order that is placed which cannot be delivered to
your address, we will however gladly ship it to an alternative address within South Africa. Please contact us whether you are unsure. We will try our best to
notify you before we print your order if we cannot deliver to your address.
You will receive a tracking number once your order has been sent out. Please note that it is then your responsibility to ensure your parcel gets delivered.
If you have not received your tracking number within 3 days of your order or within the period communicated by us, please contact us.
If there is any issue with your order you must report the problem within 1 business day after the delivery date.
Please contact us and a representative will assist. If you do not contact us with in that time frame we will assume that your job was
correct at the time of receipt.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
• An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
• The product is lost, delayed or returned to us due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address.
(For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional
shipping fee for the shipment).
• Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
• Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
• Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions,
environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent
authority, acts or omissions of customs ocials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other
labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air
transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information
systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
• Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines.
• Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
• Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
• Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended.
• It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
If there is a defect with your order which we determine to be our cause, we will gladly redo your order at no cost to you. We however cannot guarantee that it will
be delivered before the date you require it but will do our best in order to satisfy your request.